Training Your Staff
Benefits To Your Business
- Improves overall workforce skills to reach your business objectives
- Improves employee motivation and staff retention
- On or off site training, delivered at a time and place to suit you and your business
- Course content can be tailored to incorporate your business objectives if required
Benefits To Your Employees
- Opportunity to learn new and relevant skills
- Sense of worth and value within the workplace
- Improved performance and personal development
- Career growth and progression, including the opportunity to move onto intermediate and higher apprenticeships
Whether it be a skills shortage in your industry, or developmental needs within your teams, we have a course that can assist your business improve industry knowledge and skills.
We provide a wide range of quality-assured and nationally-recognised training and qualifications in New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania through PeoplePlus Education, our Registered Training Organisation with Australian Skills Quality Authority.
Our offer includes over 60 courses, as well as fully-customised training programs to fit specific needs of your staff in line with your business objectives.
Click here to find out more about PeoplePlus Education.
Employer Endorsed Courses
Whilst on-the-job training shows your employees that you are dedicated to their learning and development, we understands that sometimes, you need to recruit employees who already have the necessary skills and training to take on the job.
We are specialists in employer endorsed courses where potential job candidates are trained in your industry and presented to you in order to fill your vacancy at the end of the course.